[Dailydrool] Rebel's Surgery Results

Cindy Haney cindyhaney at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 05:50:59 PDT 2009

I took Rebel back to the vet yesterday to get stitches out and get the results of the growth in the anal gland.  It was cancer but the lab said we caught it early.  The vet is "cautiously optimistic" that he got it all.  We will be doing blood work every month to check calcium levels.  Keep a good thought.  Rebel acts like he feels much better.  I believe pre surgery he was feeling bad(maybe some pain with the growth) but now he's back to his frisky self(as frisky as a 10+ year dog can be).  He's still pretty much a velcro dog in the evenings and that's ok.  He's starting to try and hump Annie(our other dog) so he's feeling much better.  Thanks again for all the drool and emails I received.  It helped so much.
Cindy and Rebel, Basset Gentleman from Oklahoma