[Dailydrool] You know you are a Basset Slave..........

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:49:28 PDT 2009

..........You know you are a Basset Slave (and possibly certifiable) when you think that you rescued a Basset in 2007 and one in 2008 and worry cuz you have yet to rescue one in 2009!  Somebody stop me!

On the BASSETku front - I have totally pitiful checks to send to House of Puddles and Basset Rescue of Florida this month - just a few books sold - after our phenomenal February with 50 books sold to benefit Basset Rescue!  We have one more week in March to get those checks healthier!

Guaranteed Easter delivery for another week or 10 days - after that we are at the mercy of the U.S. Postal Service!  I have Easter Stickers to bling up the envelopes!  Every bunny needs a Bassetku in their basket!  $10 each - cute book of dog haiku poetry accompanied by all Basset photos.  Contact me to order yours today!  Only 20 left of the limited run of 100 books.

I think I am feeling the need for a baby since Sweet Pete turns 1 in May and Hannah Lee Dawg turns 2 in July - just keep reminding me that there are no new puddles in the house these days, fewer holes in the backyard and less toothmarks on everything!!!!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me