[Dailydrool] So far so good

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 10:16:49 PDT 2009

Thanks to everyone fro the drool so far. Barney's lab work it basically normal - liver enzymes are fine. He is a little anemic, so it appears he may have already had some bleeding. We will go ahead with the surgery on Friday and I will be there to observe, so if any decisions need to be made I'll see exactly what we are dealing with. Looks like we caught this just in time to avoid a catastrophic bleed. Keep those pawsies crosses for Barney! He has a rough few days ahead.

Synthia, who will never stop rubbing bellies now
Bud, Barney (I got spray cheese on my food!), Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, and coming attraction Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage