[Dailydrool] Sebastion's gotcha poem, Baby goats and PUPPIES

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Tue Mar 24 15:56:18 PDT 2009

I LOVED Sebastion's gotcha day celebration poem!!! It would be a good one to frame with pictures of your bassets. Dazzle's pups are WONDERFUL  (I can't wait to see their eyes open )and the baby goats are soooooo cute. Does the Mama let you pet and socailize them or is she protective of your presence?  I know you had to bottle feed  the little one. Do they ever convince you to let them in the house.?Thanks to everyone for sharing. Now welcome to Conley who seems very shrewd for his age. I'll bet when he fell asleep the last eye closed ever so slowly making sure his human was close enough to him in case he needed anything OR felt the need to suddenly do something cute, like put his head forward so that all that  head skin fell forward impairing his vision. Or maybe take a few more sleepy steps and trip on his ears...all garanteed to get a few more treats or snuggles!   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets