[Dailydrool] Crossed pawsies

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 24 16:51:13 PDT 2009

Keep those paws crossed that Barney gets to Friday without a bleed. The vet called just after 6 pm, saying he had some free time and did I want to bring Barney in for surgery right then....makes me think he's pretty worried. Of course, I had just fed him, so we couldn't do it. The plan is still to wait until Friday, but I'm getting more concerned after that call. So let's hope Barney doesn't spring a leak in the next couple of days!

On a positive note, the builders left today. I still have painting and tiling to do, but after a week, I have my washer and dryer back! Things were piling up around here.

Synthia, worried mama
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, coming attraction Bodhi
Ace, Maya, Sage