[Dailydrool] New Buppies on the Block: Conley and Maliah

Debbie Malta dmalta at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 19:43:48 PDT 2009

I still can't believe Zoe loves the buppy. Zoe is not the friendliest basset in the world (her nickname is the Troll Under the Bed). Maliah sure has brought out a side of her I haven't seen in the 9 years I've had her. Sullie on the other hand is not too thrilled to have a little shadow following him around. He hollers at Maliah every time she comes near him, but she is determined to make friends!

Maliah has a new home lined up already and will go there as soon as she is spayed. Luckily the family lives close by and they have promised to bring her to our local events so I can watch her grow up.

Debbie Malta
Carolina Basset Hound Rescue
www.cbhr.com