[Dailydrool] Citronella Collars

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:28:12 PDT 2009

Last week (I think - guess who's behind again?) Val in Hawaii posted about
Harley's separation anxiety and his broken Citronella collar. We use these
collars for Humphrey when we go out; as some of you may remember, he used to
have horrible separation anxiety and the Citro collar was about all that
would keep him from barking incessantly (and causing our neighbors to report
us to the City) when we went out.

Those collars are fantastic training tools, but they do break really easily.
However, if the Citronella collar you're using is made by Premiere Pets (I
think they call them Spray Sense collars), they're under lifetime warranty.
So if you have a broken Citro collar - doesn't matter how it broke or how
old it is - call Premiere Pets at 800-933-5595. They'll give you all the
info you need to send back the broken collar and then they'll send you a
free replacement. It's super easy - you don't need a receipt, proof of
purchase, or even the box the collar came in. I am not affiliated with
Premiere Pet, and I wish the collars were made better and didn't break so
easily, but at least Premiere backs their product. Especially nice
considering the collars can cost as much as $90 a pop.

Drool to all in need.

- Rebecca, Humphrey & Professor Bix
www.99dollarmusicvideos.com - premiere music videos by great directors and
awesome bands. we work on this, so check it out!