[Dailydrool] BROOD Ramble - May 30th

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:58:01 PDT 2009

Don't forget to put the BROOD Ramble on your social calendar.  May 30th in
Thurmont, MD (between Frederick, MD and Gettysburg, PA) at Fido's Friend.
Pre-register at http://www.brood-va.org/broodforms/preregister.htm  We are
looking for vendors or sponsors for the Ramble, so if you are interested or
know someone who might be, please see
http://www.brood-va.org/ramble/2009ramblesponsorvendor.pdf  The theme is
Tour de Basset, complete with yellow bandanas for all bassets that cross the
finish line of the Ramble walk.  There will be fun contests (most freckles,
longest ear, best kisser, etc.), shopping, food, AND two famous authors: Tom
Schreck and Frank Monahan with Stanley and Norman, signing books.  And we
can't forget our plethora of raffle baskets and our awesome auction.  So
sign up today!  For more info, go to
http://www.brood-va.org/ramble/rambleinfo.htm
Liz Kielley
BROOD Ramble Coordinator
mom to Ma Barker, Dulcie, Filbert and Daisy-Kay and foster mom to Doc