[Dailydrool] bracelet on House of Puddles

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:56:48 PDT 2009

I can verify what Mary Ann is saying about the bracelet House of Puddles is auctioning.  This is a piece of fine jewelry.  .925 silver is the best quality.   The picture does not do it justice.  Believe me, if you bid on this and win you will not be unhappy.

We send drools to all in need.  Clara we hope you feel better soon.

Again, check out that bracelet if you love jewelry.

Diane and Ella Louise