[Dailydrool] Beautiful Bracelet

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 17:31:24 PDT 2009

Momma here. I can attest, the bracelet is drop-dead beautiful, and as Diane and Ella the Basset said, the quailty is amazing-Now--far be it from me to open da biskethole and blow the cat out-but Diane should know cause she was kind enough to have them made to help the hounds. She had one made for me to send to Auntie Mary Ann for all she has done to help the rescues with Elwood's Book.
.........And just in case you want to know---Not only does House of Puddles have one on the raffle, but BellyRubs has one of these fine pieces also--and BellyRubs also has a copy of da Brudder Elwood bookie on auction also-AND--I also think HoundsBay also has a bracelet on there also for Montana Basset Rescue cause Auntie Diane had one made for each of the rescues. Soooooo----take a look, these are custom made and you will not find them anywhere-oh they are so nice!!
Auntie Diane--what a special gift, from a special lady-and I just couldn't hold it in anymore-I HAD to tell!!

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts