[Dailydrool] Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 06:10:04 PDT 2009

I gots a Yuu Tee Eeye. Not shure whut dat is. I nose wen I does sumfin we
all gotta does it hurtz like...hurtz.
So den MomPerson seen sumfin red init an didint like it. I pee a lot too
sumtime in da hawse she not fink dat cewl but cha nose, ya do whatcha
gotta do sumtimes. So we go see VetWoman.
Uh hunh.
Dis fun. NOT
Not onlee she (a SHE) put a liddel stik in my hinie but she
puts...nebbermine. She chek sumfin callt prostrate glance. She say it gud!
I glad it gud whadebber it are cuz I shure dont need it cheked ebber agin.
Den dey dump me on my backside an run a cold fing on my tenter bellee, poor
me. Dat show sumfin callt a bledder. She satid dat my liddel
bledter fickened. But I gots no rox init.
Ok now peepel I a dog but I no got rokx in me, ok? I cudda tole em dat if
dey esk but nooooooo, dey gotta look? Whudda buncha.......
Nebbermine. Now I got stix wif a needel,an MomPerson dumpin pink gunk on my
fud an I getz a pills too.
Liddel tip frum Nigel foryouse guys: you Mperson start tawkin bout prostrate
glances youse best git movin cuz it ain't fun!

Love an Drool
Nigel