[Dailydrool] Did the Yahoo monster eat Wednesday's Drools?

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 23:11:53 PDT 2009

Either it was a v-e-r-y s-l-o-w day out there in Droolland, or something ate any issues of the Daily Drool Digest I might have gotten.  The last one I received was Volume 51, issue 9--from Tuesday, March 24.

If there were Drools on Wednesday the 25th, would someone please forward them to me?  The houndies and I are having withdrawal.

Drool to all in need...too many sad moments and sick houndies lately.

Snooters and ear hugs!

Lisa Metzler
Penelope, Jasmine, Pelly, and Addie-Lou Roo the Baby Kangaroo Basset with the sore nose (Big Sister Penelope applied some psychology today...OUCH!)

L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX   toppogigio at yahoo.com     "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum     "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney