[Dailydrool] RE : NIGEL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 10:45:50 PDT 2009

You beez my man Nigel ebin wif da Prostrate thingy,  my mooma takes me  to da
vetman and he sticks his finger up meez butt hole,  no sticky   here Nigel,
he dun uses his big finger. first he wiggles it around and checks  right side
for dem anal sacks, den he wiggle his finger around agin and check da  left
side.  yep. dey beez full, well hell yes man,  it gotz to be  crowded up dere wif
dem big fingers !!!!  Wut wrong with dees vet people  Nigel ? ebby thing be
fulls with dem big fingers up my butt.  Just nose  respect Nigel.  nun at all.
Lets run away together, may beez we go to las Vegus  and get  hitched  by one
of dem justice of da peace people.  whut you think  Nigel   huh ???? I aint
waiting for dat two timein Brudder  Elwood,  he thinks he is a stud muffin,
hangin  out wif dat   "Diva " !!!!

Evil Annie
**************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)