[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood readin da droolz-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 15:23:27 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood, I readin me droolz, da waterz bee a drippin outside me home, so I checkin out da droolz calenderz wif all da picsures, checkin out da woomenz. Nowz speakin ob da woomenz, dat remind da Brudder Elwood ob a liddel story. Da fings a goin on round me home been berry diffrentz ob late. Brudder Elwood gotz da eyeball on all dis-why da odder dey-well it bee middle ob me sleepin time, it all black out ob me home, and here be Momma, sayin Elwood git up, otey, I lookie at me clock, Brudder Elwood seys why Momma it be 4 in da mornin,I ain't a goin out, I git on da couch. Close me eyeballz. Den I fink whut heppin to Brudder Nigel--hmmm. I watch. Momma a goin sumwherez. She leeb. Daddy git we da mornin bowl, he be home he seyz a tekein care of wee. Elder Clara fall ta parts. She lay by da door. She whine, she cry, an she gots da gas whut will kilt ya. Big huge bombs whut youze can hear allll ober da home. She pee on da floor. She meke a cowpie on da carpetz. She go back to da door awaitin fur Momma. She pee on da floor whut Daddy jus clean. Da Daddy gittin liddel hot unner da teeshurt. Brudder Elwood fink bout dis.
Hmmmm. Now whut did Nigel sey-him Momma, clean, she go, she com home wif buppie.
No we still gotz da dust an da junk. But Momma gone all dey.
Elder Clara pee on da floor agin. Daddy steemin now.
Elder Clara a gittin on me nerbz wif all dis rakket she be a mekein.
Momma pull da car in me dribeway. She gone furebber.?Brudder Elwood git on da knobby kneebones, I pray to da Big Doggie, no buppie, no buppie.
Me prayerz be answered. She only gotz a schoolbookie.I bee a hopin she lernt summfin.
Elder Clara she moterz rite by me Daddy and go out to da yard an pee.
I bee finkin I git me one ob dem celler telleyphonez, keep better track ob me Momma, dem woomenz git real sneeky.

We sendin da droolz to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts