[Dailydrool] buppy in Mississippi found a home

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Fri Mar 27 19:20:51 PDT 2009

Wow!!!  This is my first time ever to make a request on the Drool for a buppy in need.  I hear and know that all rescues are overloaded, looking for foster homes and any space available for the bassets they have coming in every day to their rescue.

The response I got from several rescues is humbling.  Knowing that most rescues are hurting financially as well as volunteer-wise, I felt most answers would be "I'm sorry, but we can't right now."

 How wrong I was.  No less than five different rescues contacted me for information and all offering to take the buppy.  Unbelievable response.

The buppy found a loving home this afternoon in Mississippi.

Thank you all for your quick and sincere response.  This is what you do.  I understand it intellectually, but the reality of it boggles my mind.

I am so honored to be even on the fringes of rescue.

Bonnie
Slave to Stanley, Beachbaby, Lowretta, Lillie Pearl, Stella (ATB), J.D. (ATB), Begonia (ATB)