[Dailydrool] peace & quiet after 3 days...

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 15:53:05 PDT 2009

AHHHH....no rain today.

We've had 6 dogs with us since Wednesday.  This is the FIRST time in 3 days that every single dog is now laying down sleeping because they got to be outside ALL DAY! It is so peaceful to have silence finally.

No barking, wrestling, chasing, whining, wimpering, yelping, humping, barking, humping, barking, humping, barking, barking,

My glass of wine never tasted so good....  now if I could only get my buppy Sophie to sleep past 5:30 am......

We send our love and drool to all of you and there are lots who need it right now.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder, & Sophie