[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 51, Issue 8

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:19:34 PDT 2009

Humphrey: 1
Roquefort: 0

I bought a full lb. of Roquefort today, as the import tariff on this A.O.C.
cheese might rise by 300% next month, bringing the price per pound of
Roquefort up to $36.

Humphrey was sleeping in his bed in the living room. I began to unpack the
groceries, then had to buzz in FedEx. I was out of the kitchen for all of 30
seconds.

Which, in case you were wondering, is more than enough time for a wily
basset to devour an entire lb of one of the world's finest delicacies.

We are sending lots and lots of tangy, floral, slightly spicy Appellation
d'Origine Contrôllée drool to anyone who needs it.

- Rebecca, Humphrey & Professor Bix, who is holding out for Iberian ham.