[Dailydrool] Menzie and the pups

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:48:14 PDT 2009

I still stand by my comment that you are the calmest person ever. I am
a nervous Nelly, as anyone who joined in the celebration @ Bonnie's
last year could plainly see. I would be terrified that Drake or
Ahroo-ba would do something positively evil to one of those sweet
puppies, and send me crashing over the edge. And was that quiet I
heard in the background? There is no such thing as quiet in my house.
Hmm...hows about I move in with you and learn how to be calm, or send
my dogs on over for a good training lol.
Good luck in your furever homes, Tink and Tank!!! Hope to see move
vids of you there!
Bambi and da boys

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey