[Dailydrool] Urine smell

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:03:19 PDT 2009

I have some good news!! Mom found this stuff called Sweet PDZ, which is used
to eliminate ammonia smell for horses in their stalls. Anyway, it can be
used for other things, like the YARD. Our urine smell was getting ssssoooooo
bad that you could smell it as soon as you opened the back door. It is
biodegradable and safe to use (mom always checks things out first). So she
puts it down and we don't smell anymore urine. She had to call all around to
find it, only a feed store had it & it was under 20 bucks for 40 pounds. It
worked so well that she even put it in the kitty's litter box.     So that
mean man next door can no longer say that our yard stinks!!!   Mom was using
"Simple Green", but it wasn't quite enough. So she is so happy now!!

I also think that the Bridge needs to slow down, way, way too many are going
there. I just turned 11 and I don't want to think about it, it makes me
sad!!!!

Slinging Drool and prayers for everyone!!!

Augie Dawg Doggie and Yankee Spank Spanky for
bassetmomx2

STOMP,STOMP,STOMP no rain for Board waddle