[Dailydrool] Update from Annamarie Johnson Design

Missy Johnson missyjohnson at me.com
Mon Mar 30 18:53:48 PDT 2009

ARROOOSSS to all the new friends of the Daily Drool...Just wanted to
remind everyone of the current running "Fundraising Designs" from
Annamarie Johnson.  The Tristate's Boardwaddle GM PW Xandy Bear atop
her red corvette complete with roses, the AZ Basset Rescue is wasting
away in Barkaritaville, you can almost feel the tropical breezes and
taste the cool margaritas, and the newest addition to the collection
is the Golden Gate BR's, GGBR Cruisin for Rescue rollin' in their drop
top vintage caddy always ready to rescue a houndie in need...so come
on friends let's spread the word and foward these links on to friends
and family who love helpin' houndies in need...each commissioned
rescue design gives that group 50% of the proceeds so the more we sell
the more hounds receive...Thanks again to everyone for the warm
welcome and offering me the opportunity to help out.

Missy Johnson

http://www.cafepress.com/PWXandyBear

http://www.cafepress.com/WastedAway

http://www.cafepress.com/GGBRCruisin