[Dailydrool] Fundraiser for Colorado High Country Basset Rescue

meme0809 at aol.com meme0809 at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 04:05:18 PDT 2009

Hello every one,
Its been so long since I posted on the DD I hope I am doing it correctly.
First I want to I want to send drool to every one who has lost a furry friend and those who are ailing.?

I want to give a little background before I get to the point of the Post. I have lurked for years, rarely posting. I feel a tremendous guilt for being unable to help and foster the way so many of you do. We have 3 Hounds, but with our work scedules feel that fostering would not be an option. Our budget is tight and that makes donations dificult also.? I started an Ebay store to generate extra cash (grandbaby visit fund). I have never posted obout this because it was not Basset related, until now.? I have reached the level with my store that I want to give to rescue.

>From March 27th to April 30th, 10% of all sales will go to High Country Basset Hound Rescue Of Colorado.
It was a very hard decision on what rescue to send the funds to. All are so deserving and all need the help. I decided to keep it local and support the hounds of Colorado.
?The link to my store is

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/goldpan-jewelry-sales__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I hope this is correct. I'm not real savy on this stuff. Please let me know. It should take you to my ebay store. I sell a wide variety of Silver Jewelry.
On May 1st I will tally the sales from the specified dates and write a check to High Country Basset rescue.? The total will be all of my sales, not just droolers. If any of the the more computer literate Droolers have sugestions I am open to them.
Vicki
And The Band
Merle, Willie, & Toby