[Dailydrool] Auntie Amanda's door signs

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Mar 31 12:26:48 PDT 2009

Are you attending this year's BW?
Remember the door signs that Amanda made to put on your room doors at the RI for last year's BW?  Well she's doing them again.  Since she is in lockdown HELPING the blondeslave with the Pawction quilt moi', GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear post about the signs and the link so that you can order one for your door.  This way everyone will know where to find you at the Residence Inn or in the event you have one or two too many glasses of whine at the Pawction you will have a better chance at finding your own room if you have a door sign.   I have already made the blondeslave order mine so that any of you heading to OC on Thursday can find the room with the pawty.  Yes, Amanda and the blondeslave are inviting you to a pawty on Thursday night and we would love for everyone to be there.  You will be able to find ME, I mean us by looking for my beautifous self hanging on the door.  Please let us know if you are going to attend.  Okay, now for the impawtent stuff.
The link to order your door sign is:  http://www.amanda-s.net/index.html   Click on the link under Brie and follow the instructions to order your sign.  All pennies collected as well as nickels, dimes...well, you get the idea...will go to the Tri-State hounds.  While I'm at it:
Did you order your Woofle tickets yet?  http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html  35 basset craptacular items-ALL proceeds to the hounds!  Deadline to purchase tickets is April 11-don't keep procrastinating!! We STILL have a Nigel and Llewis tote smackdown going on-still can't tell you who has the most tickets...shhh...
Did you reserve your  signed copy of Clyde Kadiddlehopper's BW Book Club selection, Dear Aint Peggy?  sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net>  Deadline for reserving your copy/copies is April 10.  I'm sure Clyde will have more to say about this later-he wears my ears out.
Did you order your fudge from Auntie Marilyn yet?  mjdgwd at juno.com<mailto:mjdgwd at juno.com>  13 flavors-homemade-very yummy.  Even a flavor named after Chunky who has a huge crush on moi'.
Did you order your tickets for the Dyson or NOT a Dyson Pledge Drive Raffle yet?  You have hounds-you need a Dyson!  Already have one-take the home Depot gift card and get whatever you need.   http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/dysonfundraiser.html
Oh dear, I hope I didn't forget anybody...this fundraising is exhausting-must take a nap.  See you soon!!