[Dailydrool] New fosters

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:30:36 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Well we got two fosters yesterday,one girl,one boy ,both intact about a year
old.They are so thin you can see every bone in their bodies.She has ear
infections,running eyes.
I have a couple of questions for all of you.
First,what can I give them to speed up some weigh gain,they can't be spayed
or neutered until some weight is put on and after we're sure they don't come
down with kennel cough,even though they have been vaccinated for it.

We have had two female bassets the same age and neither one of them had
their teats enlarged,but hers are,don't know if this is normal or not.(her
name is Pearl)

The boy(Russell) this sounds weird,every time he has a poop he has an
erection,is this normal?Never had a intact male either ,aleast this old.
Any help would really be appreciated.They are lovely dogs,He is going to be
huge if you go by his feet.

I just don't understand the cruelty in this world.

Snooters and prayers

Marty,mom and foster mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel,Pearl and Russell and
the 5 cats