[Dailydrool] food question

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 14:50:32 PDT 2009

Cheryl,

Check the archives for "elimination diet". There should be quite a few posts (from a number of years ago), many by Marilyn Bickell, who knows what she's talking about when it comes to elimination diets. If I recall correctly, generally the diet is tested for 8 weeks before reintroducing suspect ingredients.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB