[Dailydrool] Breakfast

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 18:04:41 PDT 2009

Bassets here like things on a schedule.  Breakfast is at 5AM if the dadslave is home.  Momslaves do NOT fix anything that early.  Ninja must have her food as close to 5 as possible.  She might waste away otherwise.  She and Marley usually eat early.  The other two are not early risers.  Neither is Nic.  They sleep with him.  This morning the dadslave was half asleep and not thinking clearly.  The order of the food in the bowl should be: dry food, canned food, yogurt, and cheese.  There are small amounts of each of these in the bowl.   The slave put in the dry, wet, cheese and yogurt.  Ninja just sat and looked at the bowl and the dadslave.  In her mind the food was inedible.  She stared and he stared.  After a few long moments, Ninja sighed really loud and ate the offensive food.  She was very disgusted.  Marley was too.  It was just not a good morning.  The dadslave needs his coffee before he does the food.

Here's to a better tomorrow morning.

Julie the unhappy breakfast girls, Ninja(I don't eat breakfast out of order unless the slave won't redo it), Marley(I don't like breakfast out of order but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do), Maggie(I eat all breakfastes in any order. ), and Shelby(I only ate the good part this morning.)