[Dailydrool] And this little piggy got swine flu....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri May 1 11:41:16 PDT 2009

Cowboy woke me up at about 4am whining. I gave him some gas-x and a bellyrub
then went back to sleep. Then I had the weirdest dream about someone
dropping off a pig at our house and Cowboy contracting swine flu. Lol. I
guess the media overload is causing me to have some really strange dreams.
:)

Drool to all,
Cowboy (I ain't got no swine flu!)  and Rupert (No, but you sure are
pig-headed and you stink like one too!) Bwahahaha
and momslave Kacy (Cow *really does* stink since he still hasnt got the bath
he snuck out of last weekend)

Cow: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
Ru: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430