[Dailydrool] Cakie and Petunia's, "WE CAN'T DISGRACE FEYFEY" WOOFLE FOR MISHGUN BASSET RESCUE

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sat May 2 14:23:53 PDT 2009

AROOOO. It is..well, US. Yes, Us. Cakie and Petunia. WE, yes WE, as in BOTH
OF US, as in Cakiemom and Petuniadaughter are going to MISHGUN!!

We waddle in the huge pawprints of Michigan Basset Rescue, Waddle Queen
1998, Forever Queen Feyfey. Fey fey went to the bridge in 2003. Cakie has
been waddling to Mishgun since 2005. Petunia is Cakie's daughter and is
making her Mishgun waddle debut this year. We are haunted by the legacy of
Aunts Fey fey and Taco Bell who WOOF us in our sleep that we must get some
pledges for the homeless hounds of Michigan. Fey fey never liked to show up
empty pawed. Petunia is cowering at the thought of disgracing her Great
Aunties we have put together TEN nifty prizes in the hopes of getting a
little pledge moolah. Proceeds will go to Michigan Basset Rescue. Fey fey
coined the term WOOFLE and we are offering the goodies in her memory and
that of Aunt Taco Bell who waddled in 2004. (PETUNIA WAS BORN ON May 16,
2004....WADDLE DAY. Taco was there cause Cakie was literally having Petunia
at the time of the waddle dedicated to feyfey!!)

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

We got STUFF!! Some good basset crap some major good non basset crap...we
got a FENDI watch....we got an IPOD shuffle....we got a BRASS SUNDIAL (yes,
the ones that you really want and aren't made and pawction for hundreds of
dollars.) we got a PURPLE BOARDWADDLE shirt (yes, just like the one folks
tried to buy off she slave's back)  we got GET YOUR houndie WOODBURNED, we
got a CHROMEBONES collar, a BIG art tile, an embroidered tote bag, a
needlepoint pillow and.........if you missed them, a FOREVER QUEEN FEYFEY
button and a commemorative box of NUDGIE and Pw. ANNIE matches.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

....and the first ten houndies who get their humans to spring for $50 in
tickets will get a nifty little vintage HUSH PUPPY SHOE HORN.....the box
says March 20, 1980. Which makes em real old. We don't do math other than
counting pledge moolah and our cookies.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

We know, ya thought you heard the last of us after the BoardWaddle....we
don't ask for our own pledges for that, but us owes MBR cause Gramma Jo
dreamed up the waddle and now there are a bunch and theirs is the original
and Auntie Bonnie did the website and helps hounds all over and we just
aren't gonna stick out our paws and beg cause we knows pockets are thin and
this is your chance to get GOOD Stuff and help paw hounds and WE CAN'T
DISGRACE FEYFEY cause we will see her eventually and she will kick us the
heck to you know where if we embarass her by showing up empty pawed. So
there.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

You can pay us by paypal or by check. Directions on the wooflepage. Feyfey
coined the phrase WOOFLES and it is time for us to use it for her. We will
make she slave email the numbers. She has two whole rolls and is very
willing to buy more......lotsa tickets. Got to buy em by May 11, 2009.
Winners to be posted May 12, 2009 cause us roll out for Mishgun on May 13,
2009.

http://www.bbostelman.net/boardwaddle/dawnwoofle/cakiepetuniawoofle.html

Not subtle, are we. Now go buy some fudge from Marilyn the fudge lady and
contemplate where to put your woofle tickets..........Marilyn has Chunky.
Who is Petunia's pupcake and Cakie's Grandpuppy.

..or buy some as a birfday pwesent to Petunia.....she would be very happy to
have some pledges to turn in for her fifth birthday!!

Woofles, (Aunt feyfey said we could use it for this)

Cakie and Petunia