[Dailydrool] Dear Brudder Elwood. . .

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sat May 2 16:48:43 PDT 2009

Hey Brudder,

I saw your post about our good eatin' around here, and I just gotta tell you, it's even better tonight.  We had Thin-Sliced Sirloin with Chimichurri Sauce, brussels sprouts, and couscous!  I wish we could have that as OUR main dish, you know, instead of Purina ProPlan and 2 dinky cheese cubes. I should not gripe, though, as I know many houndies and other of our canine and feline brethren do not have it as good as you and I and Clara and Sarah do.

Did you ever notice that "Clara" and "Sarah" rhyme?!?  They're both elders, that's for sure. Elder Sarah is twelve-and-a-half, but still going strong in the b*tch department -- I know you know what I mean. Every night after dinner, Sarah tries to "hump" me.  What is she thinking!!! I'm the boy-dog, dontcha know.

Well, it's not too far from Virginia Beach to the Charlottesville area, so come help me "lick the plates" whenever you want - we got the good stuff, even iffen there ain't much of it. rats.

Your furend Frank da Tank.