[Dailydrool] I can't help it - I've got to brag again

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon May 4 09:46:00 PDT 2009

We ahd a tremendous weekend.  Well, 2/3 of a weekend.  Sunday
was a total loss.  Packed up Oliver and Anna and their hairy sister
Sister the otterhound in the BUV and headed to Jefferson WI for 3 days of
dog shows.  On Friday Oliver was Best of Weiners, er Winners, for
a  major and on Saturday Anna was Winner Bitch (yes, they do, almost
as much as losers) for a major.  She is now to be addressed as the
honorable Champion Rebec's Syndiana Jones.  And Sister also was
Winners Bitch for a 4 point major and she also finished her championship
and is now Champion Clearwater's Blue Nun.  Ive never finished 2 dogs
in one day before!

It was a good basset weekend.  2 other
basset girls became champions at these shows, and a young man showing a
basset was Best Junior Handler on Saturday and as of when I left on Sunday
was waiting to to in to compete as one of the 4 finalists in a big Junior
Showmanship competition with a $750 scholarship at stake.  I haven't
heard how he did.  He was very nervous.

crazy basset
lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR