[Dailydrool] coyotes

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 4 20:00:23 PDT 2009

I do not want to give the wrong impression. I take the sight and sound of
our local coyotes very very seriously. I have seen an 80 pound Lab nearly
eviscerated by a coyote. It is my feeling that with the continuing dwindling
resources that they have, that the coyotes are going to become a real threat
in the next 5 years even in town.
I have begun going out with the dogs most of the time at night and early in
the morning. While my presence would not be enough to stop an attack I am
sure that I could find something at hand to deal with it. (And I am not
saying any more than that.)

MomPerson who has seen what Coyotes can do.