[Dailydrool] Duck fat punk

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 5 13:49:59 PDT 2009

Tonight, Rolph wanted to help me load the dishwasher. He especially wanted to help with the pan which had held the Peking Duck and which was thick with duck fat.
After I sent him out of the kitchen, Clara very helpfully tried to clean the duck fat off his Bump of Knowledge. The result? One punk basset
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/punkrolph3.jpg

Also tonight, I tried to get a picture of Clara with all her agility rosettes, but being a bad basset mum, i could only find a few of them - and she looks totally bored with it all. Oh well.
 http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/Fitzspaniel/Clara/Claraawards.jpg

I was very sorry to read about Nudgie. The Drool has lost a legend.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, sending drool to all who need it, from the UK