[Dailydrool] mommy fibbed

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:20:02 PDT 2009

Hi eberyone its me Lenny, it is the 5th day of my birthday 12 days and I am
one years onl  and guesswhat ???

My mommy fibbed to me

she said Lenny it is better to gib than to receive so I said okay mommy that
sounds gud

well today I gots a pwesent from my new furends Ruth, Huckleberry, Ranger &
Audrey and I gots a way kewl Kong braid toy and some twetes that have my hip
medicine in them that are made of ducks..quack quack quack and they are way
way good and i hab to say

that receiving is pretty kewl too..fank you fank you fank you

But in honor of mine and Peteys birthday his mommy wrote the 12 days of
gotcha song and here is the 5th days verse

On the fifth day I gotcha my buppy gave to me
UNDYING LOVE!  four chewed shoes, three snooter kisses, two piles of poo and
a puddle or two of pee

iffen you wanna see the whole song and see our birthday story go check it
out at
http://www.firstgiving.com/lennyandpete

and many thanks to the mayberry family for the way kewl present!!!

Leonard

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr