[Dailydrool] Hollyberry's milestone week

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 18:52:34 PDT 2009

Hi Eberybdy,
This be Hollybeeeerrrrry. My Ma tld me I haben a stoned weke....(what Xena? Stoned be what? OH NO, I not hab tht kind ob weke.) I hab a 3 milestone weke. Furst, I hab a haf burfday Monday, Ma tol me I be 6 munfs old. Scnd,I FINSH OBEDEUNCE CLAS. (I not yellin Xena, shud up, the cps b 4 eemmphasus.) I can siiiiit, lay dwn, leeevvve it, wlk wif my Ma on sumpion clled a looooooosssssee leed. Beests of awl, I can run rrrreeeeeaaaaallllyyyy fast whn my Ma calls me an I jmp right in the air an thn sit ddddoooonn at her fet.  AAAAANNNNNDDDDD,thurd, I haben a surjererererery.  I gittin sompon called a ssppppaaayyyyeeeed on Thursday. Xena, I wll 2 be the sammmmeeee. Just stop....I no abt "hot frlashes" cuz my Ma gits sum an I not gonna do it...no way.  Shew, OK I me goin to beddy now, Xena sittin in th opn window an Ma's beddy is saf. I gts to rest up fur  my bg day. Goodnight to all my frunds.  WUV, Hollyberrrrrrry