[Dailydrool] Help us sell some nice things to help rescue.

chris bly howl4basset at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 20:43:29 PDT 2009

Western Missouri Basset Rescue has some very nice rings listed on EBAY to help raise money for the rescue to help pay the vet bills. A drooler, who makes jewelry,  has donated two new lovely rings to help pay our $600.00 vet bill we incurred on a new boy we took in who had a terrible infection and had to have several surgeries to remove the infections in his belly. This poor boy was taken to a low cost neuter place and was allergic to the stitches they put in him. He had an undescended testicle so he had stitches inside and out. He blew up like a poisoned pup and his side blew out from infection. He almost died, but we got him into our vet and taken care of and now he is doing well. His name is Duke he is a very nice boy! WMBRI needs donations to help pay his bills. If you like jewelry you might take a look at these rings the proceeds go to pay Dukes vet bills.starting bid for a 10k gold Marquis cut garnet ring with diamond accents is $20.00

Item Id:

220405925342
Also we have a very fancy 14k Amethyst and diamond ring for $25.00

Item Id:

220405927917