[Dailydrool] please welcome Buster

oakcrafff at aol.com oakcrafff at aol.com
Wed May 6 16:38:16 PDT 2009

As some may remember, last year we lost our beloved Clyde at only 8 years old.? Flower has been broken hearted ever since, not to mention us.? well, last sat. the local petsmart was having their adoption event.? Peggy said lets check it out ( some backstory, just last month we adopted a 2 month old chow. so we were far from looking for another dog right now.)?? Well in we walked and there he was.? Buster is a 9 year old male given up by someone who did not want the kids animals to tie them down when the kids left home.? He has some cateracts and some fat tumors but he is well behaved and Flower has adopted him as well.? I told Peggy that speaking from personal experience no one was going to look twice at an old dog with problems so he had to come home with us.? I hope Clyde is happy at the bridge with my decision as now Flower has someone to grow old with.? Luck to all,

Carl and Peggy
Flower and Buster the basetts
Moose the Chow pup
Holly the black lab