[Dailydrool] New puppies

nreitzusa at aim.com nreitzusa at aim.com
Wed May 6 14:18:50 PDT 2009

My Amy does not drool unless she's stressed (like at the vet's).?I have had other bassets you could follow through the house by watching the drool trail.?I have a foster puppy right now (check out Emma @ www.4thehounds.org and I think she will be a drooler par excellence.?She is in the chewing stage and anytime I have to "rescue" something from her it is very drooly. But, she's so darn?cute it doesn't matter.?Good luck with your new baby.

Nancy
Mom to Amy and foster mom to Darcy, Emma & Rocky?the honorary basset(hey mom, I'm not goin' anywhere)??