[Dailydrool] Coyotes in NJ

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Wed May 6 15:45:33 PDT 2009

Yeah, the most densely populated state has them too. I live right alongside
 the NJ Turnpike and the Interstate -16 lanes of high speed death- and I
have  seen them dashing across as well as encountering one in my front yard
early one  morning. There was an article in the paper today about a woman
whose Chihuahua  was snatched from her yard in front of her and carried off by
one. The officials  estimate there are over 3000 in the state and my hunting
friends tell me the  limit is 2 per day per hunter.
I doubt if they would bother the  bassets since I back up to woods  which
are chock full of moles, rabbits, woodchucks, chipmunks,  squirrels, opossums
and other tasty morsels but I have seen them  lurking at my fence line!
Kathy with Elwood, Crackers, Loki and perhaps a new  member to be posted
about soon.
**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)