[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue Auction

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed May 6 18:18:21 PDT 2009

Michigan Basset Rescue is auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to
bid on to raise money for our organization -Online Started April 28th and
will end May 13th Online....then on May 15th this same auction will go live.

Wine Package consisting of 2005 Shiraz Wine (from South Australia)
Autographed by Red Wing NHL Hall of Famer Igor Larionov from his "Slap Shot"
Line of Select Wines Plus 2 Wine Glasses and Basset Hound Wine Cork

Moose Art is back..Donated by Dopey Dog Artwork..this famed picture of the
loveable Da Moose is not for sale anywhere! So if ya love it then ya better
bid on it!

New Basset Lamp! Made for the Michigan Basset Rescue Auction only!

Beautiful Brasset Brass Bookends-Donated by Tri State Basset Rescue...These
are a must have for any basset lover

This year will be a special section called "Basset Rescue" for helping with
buying heartworm pills, paying for shots, helping with our vet bills.

Gretchen Creations created a beautiful Waddle 2009 3D Basset Plaster
Portrait just for Michigan Basset Rescue's 2009 Auction.

Please see this wonderful piece of art under New Items or Basset
Collectibles