[Dailydrool] DROOL

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 7 05:48:36 PDT 2009

Maggie who is two is my drooling girl, her sister ( EVIL )  Annie  never
drools,  Maggie is real bad,  I am talking LONG, LONG,  LONG  strings of
drool, we grossed out some guy at the bank this past fall,  Maggie was looking
forward to her doggie biscuit at the drive thru and  let me tell you, her
drool hung down all the way to the seat, the man beside us,  looked over and was
completely grossed out, he yelled   " oh  shit, what  the hell is that
hanging down  ? "  and I said drool,  he about threw up , said he changed his
mind about eating lunch !
My husband and I were sitting on our patio  this weekend drinking  wine and
eating cheese and crackers and Maggie had drool hanging all the  way down
to her paws,  long strings of it,  I just took my finger and  flung over to
the grass and kept right on eating my cheese  and  crackers,  not a big deal
anymore,  you get use to it !!!!
really, you will,  Annie has not drooled once yet, she kind of gets a
froth  , but no drool yet.  my first Basset Lucy drooled every time  she smelled
food !   and it FLOATS  on top of the water   Bwahahahah  get a skimmer,
only joking,  !!!!  it could be  worse,  you could have a Newfie,  now we are
taking drool !!!!   they have it down to a science !   Bwahahahaha !!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and lard butt Evil  Annie
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)