[Dailydrool] BABY QUILT CLOSING

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 08:55:31 PDT 2009

My beautiful baby quilt is closing on Houndsbay tomorrow.  If you don't makes da bid higher, I'll have Deohgee bid on it and then it's mine, all mine. It's handmade, peeps!  Little teeny basset heads, little teeny plantets, and little teeny bones on it.  It's just too cute, like me. I want it.  So for any sissy BABES out there, you can outwit me by raising the bids on this Houndsbay Home Decor item from the OEBE Headquarters via the former mayor of the City of Woodburn.

Bid today, Bid High, Foil Roland!

Janice Henry Colvin