[Dailydrool] so spoiled!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu May 7 18:09:52 PDT 2009

This is how spoiled our bassets are.

We have a large square shaped backyard. When we moved into our home,
(rental) it was all dirt. We blocked off an L-shaped area along two of the
fences where we put a garden and horseshoe pit. The large area (majority of
the yard) was seeded and now boasts lush green grass for them to destroy.
Well after a year, we are still not using the back part of the L so James
decided we would remove that part of the fencing and extend the grass so the
boys would have more space. It will give make the grass area about 5 feet
longer.

Well as if thats not enough, James is now going to put two small grass hills
(I say boobs) "so they each have a hilltop to sun themselves on and an
obstacle to do 500's around". His words not mine.....and he says I spoil
them, Hah!

Kacy w/Cow and Ru who are making a mess of all the dirt we've brought in for
the boobs

--
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430