[Dailydrool] Get 'Em While They're Hot!!! Bluegrass Basset Rescue Yankee Candle Fundraiser

SUSAN INTESSIMONE froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri May 8 09:09:32 PDT 2009

Well, OK, YOU have to light them yourself to feel the flames :)  Bluegrass Basset Rescue is having a Yankee Candle fundraiser to, of course, raise money to care for the homeless bassets here.  We are down to three foster homes so if we want to save more bassets, we're going to have to raise $$ to cover boarding fees.

This sale is from the Spring Catalog---which you can access to look at at www.yankeecandle.com or you can email me and I will send it via email.  In person the catalog is "scratch n sniff", and I can personally attest to the delightfulness of the Vanilla Lime (I burn this scent year round--heavenly!) and the Sun and Sand is exactly what the Jersey Shore smells like to me!!!!

All orders need to be emailed to me.  We accept checks and PayPal with the closing date of the fundraiser being 15 May.  (Checks do not have to arrive by then.)  We offer free shipping on any orders with three or more candles in them :)  ($5 flat shipping charge otherwise.)

Thanks in advance for helping us help the hounds!!!

Susan and the Hoptown Bassets + 1
Murpgy, Jeremiah and Twinkie-Sweenie + Ginger
Bluegrass Basset Rsecue, Inc
Serving Kentucky and Nashville