[Dailydrool] no beggin today just thanks

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Fri May 8 10:45:47 PDT 2009

Hi everyone it is me King George! Oh boy in just one week from right now we should be getting pretty close to Mishgun!! Momma said I have to have a bath next week cause I am a dirty hound. I wasnt going to beg today I was just going to say thank you thank you thank you! All our hounds bay items have bids and they will close tomorrow and we will have a nice pledge to take with us to Mishgun! Droolers are the BEST!!

It has been dreay here all week but the sun is shining today! Momma says she has lots of work to do outside since it might rain tomorrow! RIley was feeling bad last night and threw up all over so momma had things to wash last night. But he was feeling better this morning! He must have gotten a bad bug.

Welp daddy is still sick so I better go check on him.

Snooters and drool to all in need and everyone else too! See everyone in Mishgun in one week!!

King George

MISHGUN OR BUST