[Dailydrool] Drool

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 20:23:36 PDT 2009

The girls and I will be keeping the wife and soldier in our prayers.   I can't imagine what they are going through.  The girl are sending all the drool they can produce.

We also send our gratitude and thanks to all soldiers who make so many sacrifices each and every day.  You are heroes in every sense of the word.  If drool is appropriate then we are sending that too.

Snooters, drool, and slurpy kisses from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby

Mom is sending positive thoughts and prayers.