[Dailydrool] TRANS SAT/SUN 5-16-5-17 MO/IL/IN/OH/PA/MD...1 Sr Basset

Jess'e Potts...Basset Rescue bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon May 11 06:48:59 PDT 2009

PERMISSION TO CROSSPOST/FORWARD AND MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

We need your help to get one very cute senior Bassenger, Dolly, to her new
rescue. Her current rescue/foster home is moving to another state and
arrangements have been made to move this joy to a new rescue in MD!!

Detailed Passenger list is below.

ALL LEGS ARE OF COURSE FLEXIBLE JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU CAN START AND
STOP :0)

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT jessie.potts at mchsi.com WITH YOUR GENEROUS OFFER
TO HELP (PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO BOARDS AS I DONT WANT TO MISS YOUR OFFER TO
HELP AS I RECEIVED DAILY DIGESTS FOR MOST BOARDS)
OR CALL 515-961-0158
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
===================================
Name:
Email:
Is this email accessible during nights or weekends or only during work days
?:
Home #:
Cell #:
Vehicle make & Model and plate #:
Meeting spot in either location if your prefer one:
====================================
This run will be monitored in it's entirety by:

Jess'e Potts
Adoption & Transport Coordinator for Hounds Haven Basset Rescue
www.houndshavenbassetresuce.com
jessie at houndshavenbassetrescue.com
OTRA Verified
Mommy to the Basset Hound Crew: Zoey, Bella, Molly & Odi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sending Rescue:
4 The Hounds Basset Resuce
Contact Person for 4 The Hounds: Gail Sutton
Email: GES39 at aol.com
Phone: 201-866-7848 (home phone)
646-522-7558 (cell phone)
Website: www.4thehounds.org

Foster Home:
Susan Darknell
Rolla, MO 65401
Phone#; 573-578-7514
E~mail: darknel4 at fidnet.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Receiving Rescue:
House of Puddles Inc. Aka HOP
Contact person: Marilyn Brazzle
4422 Reels Mill Rd.
Frederick, MD 21704
E~mail: mbrazzle at gmail.com
Website: http://www.houseofpuddles.org/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRANSPORT ROSTER FOR SAT MAY 16th & SUN MAY 17th
**15 minute water & potty breaks have been added onto the beginning of each
leg**
===========================
Leg # 1:
Rolla, MO to St Louis, MO
1 hr 45 mins 107 miles
7 am to 8:45 am
FILLED THANK YOU SUSAN & MITCH!!
============================
Leg #2:
St Louis, MO to Effingham, IL
1 hr 45 mins 101 milessna
9 am to 10:45 am
FILLED THANKS JAN!!
=============================
Leg #3:
Effingham, IL to Terre haute, IN
**TIME ZONE CHANGE AS YOU CROSS INTO IN...CDT to EDT...GO AHEAD 1 HOUR**
1 hr 10 mins 68 miles
11am to 1:10 PM **EDT**
NEEDED!!!
=============================
Leg #4:
Terre Haute, IN to Indianapolis, IN
1 hr 20 mins 77 miles
1:25 PM to 2:55 PM
NEEDED!!!!
===========================
Leg #5:
Indianapolis, IN to Richmond, IN
1 hr 15 mins 73 miles
1pm to 2:15 PM
3:10 PM to 4:25 PM
NEEDED!!!!
=========================
Leg #6:
Richmond, IN to Springfield, OH
1 hr 60 miles
4:40 PM to 5:40 PM
NEEDED!!!!
=======================
Leg #7:
Springfield, OH to Westerville, OH **SUBURB OF COLUMBUS**
1 hr 10 mins 60 miles
5:55 PM to 7:05 PM
FILLED THANK YOU SUSAN W!!
========================
OVERNIGHT NEEDED IN OUR AROUND COLUMBUS FOR 1 BASSET
=======================
SUNDAY MAY 17th
Leg #8:
Columbus, OH to Cambridge, OH
1 hr 20 mins 80 miles
8 am to 9:20 am
NEEDED!!!!
========================
Leg #9:
Cambridge, OH to Washington, PA Intersection of I-70 & I-79 S
1 hr 25 mins 82 miles
9:35 am to 11:00 am
NEEDED!!!!
==========================
LEG #9:
Washington, PA to Somerset, PA
1 hr 20 mins 75 miles
11:15 am to 12:35 PM
NEEDED!!!!
===========================
Leg #10:
Somerset, PA to fort Littleton, PA
1 hr 10 mins 71 miles
12:50 PM to 2 PM
NEEDED!!!
============================
Leg #11:
Fort Littleton, PA to Harrisburg, PA
1 hr 64 miles
2:15 PM to 3:15 PM
NEEDED!!!
==============================
Leg #12:
Harrisburg, PA to Frederick, MD
1 hr 25 mins 73 miles
3:30 PM to 4:55 PM
NEEDED!!
=================================
END TRANSPORT...DOLLI SAFE WITH HOP!!

Passenger List:
NAME: Dolly
Breed/Description: Basset Hound
Gender: Female
Age: 10 years
Size/Weight: 55 lbs
Spayed/Neutered: Yes!!
* UTD on age appropriate vaccs: yes
* ORIGINAL rabies certificate: YES!!
* ORIGINAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE: YES!!
General health: Good
OK with dogs: Yes, better with females
OK with cats: yes
Temperament/Personality (be specific): Sleeps all day, likes to be outside,
plays once in a while
Special needs/behavioral problems: Has arthritis in back legs, takes Deramax
when needed. “Scolds” male dogs and cats.
Housebroken: Yes
Crate trained: Unknown
Travels well in vehicle: yes
Walks on leash: yes
Items traveling with (add/remove items as needed): Vet records, collars &
leashes, dog bed and cushion, bowl, toys
To be provided by driver: fresh water, water bowl, and crate if you require
one!!
Photolink: http://s295.photobucket
com/albums/mm138/Bassetlover_album/Transports/?action=view&current=Dolly-righ
jpg
**DOLLY IS ON THE RIGHT IN PIC**
Rescue to Rescue Transfer!!