[Dailydrool] Holly Noelle heads for home

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Mon May 11 20:59:49 PDT 2009

What a busy week we've had here at Daphneyland!!

Mod Squad guru Suz Green arrived from Texas on Thursday - way ahead of
schedule to meet and welcome in her new hound - Holly Noelle of  Daphneyland.
I'm going to post later - after the road trip is complete - but we had a
wonderful time - Suz arrived bearing HoeDown raffle gifts galore, and pitched
 right on into the daily activities here at the ranch.

Holly Noelle enjoyed the HoeDown with her human - BAHROO! Specifically I
can say the moment of bonding was when Holly and Suz, sporting matching hats
went for photos with Pawtography!!  Holly did great with several hundred
visitors, and Suz only bit one or two people - (KIDDING!)

And this morning, Suz and Holly Noelle packed up - and headed out to Texas
- yes I cried.  My Princess girl Holly, we went through so much  together.
A Blizzard, Blizzard pups delivered by emergency C-section,  weaning and
puppydom - It's always so hard to say goodbye to a Daphneyland Hound  as they
leave with their forever families.  It's a wonderful moment, a  hound
leaving with their new human to worship and adore them completely and  totally.
It also is a very sad moment as anyone who has ever fostered can  attest.  My
Holly - has a HOME!  My Holly who won;t be kissing me and  following me
around all day.  Sniff.

Suz & Holly left, along with their guest - a little foster for Suz  named
Isabel - soon to be meeting her new mama - another drooler you all know -  of
course it's not my place to tell that tale here - I'm sure Sherilyn will
post  it when she's settled in..... (oh, did I post that ?? lol)

Suz is headed home with her girl -
Safe journey gals - and my heart goes with the angel Holly - as well as

Dawn of the West
and all the Humans and Hounds of Daphneyland
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585010x1201462743/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
Excfooter51109NO62)