[Dailydrool] Jellybean babygirl

gina stephens rscamper1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 13:14:55 PDT 2009

Today I had to say goodbye to m,y babygirl  jellybean she came into my life when i was diagnosised with colon cancer. i was a foster mom for bluegrass basset resuce when her picture came out on the website.That nite i had a dream about her and her eyes. The next morning i called pat workman and told her i needed to foster her God spoke to me something was special about this basset. so pat and i worked it out and I got her. I told pat there was something about her eyes but the vet said she had no problems, about 2-3 weeks after getting her she went blind within 2 days. As she went thur depression I was undergoing chemo so for the next 8 months she and I just layed on the couch loving each other.Sunditay nite mothers day something happen to her I cant tell you what but she was paralized I rushed her to the vet and we thought she just strain her back but monday it was evident something more was happening she wouldnt eat drink and she was 12 1/2 yrs old so we decided to let her go. I could not bear to see her struggle to drag herself and living in darkness was one thing but with no moblity was another so today i gave her my final act of love. I will see you again babygirl at the bridge,just know ,you were the most special dog I have ever had the honor of loving. till we meet again.  jellybean baby girl 5-12-09