[Dailydrool] kibble prices

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:09:02 PDT 2009

Yup we have noticed the increase in BB.  We buy the can food too and it went
from 1.60something to 2.09.  We said well Santana is currently trying to
lose some weight so we will give him 1 tablespoon mixed in instead of the
heaping one.  We also feed our cats BB and it has went up also.  I don't
know why but felt like asking the petsmart staff but it was 8:50pm and they
closed at 9 so I figured eh...next time.

--
Anitra
Momma To

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face