[Dailydrool] Elder Clara will Waddle

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 13 16:30:15 PDT 2009

Why lookie dere, da writin chair is empty, Momma berry busy todey, she and Auntie Pam a leebin in da mornin, and Elder Clara berry excited bout dis. Bacation time excitin, bu kinner scary too.
Elder Clara gonna waddle. Dat rite, da one and only Queen of Farts gonna do da waddle.
She gonna waddle to da kitchen.
She gonna waddle to da yard.
She gonna waddle to da perch.
She gonna enjoy all dem deys dat da varmit Brudder Elwood bee gone. Dis bee hebbin.
Elder Clara gots whut dey call an agender ob da actionz while da Brudder be gone.
It time fur Sister Daisy to teke sum lessonz frum Elder Clara. She next in line round herez and Elder Clara gittin liddel long in da toof. We gonna use Brudder Jake fur da trainin purpose. Dat one needz all da trainin heez can git. He gittin bout as bad as him Brudder, time to put da whomp on dat biggie ol lug. Gib him specul blast ob me tailpipe.
Yes sir, Elder Clara gonna enjoyz dis, I gonna miss me Momma, but me Daddy gonna teke care ob da Elder Clara. Iffin he don't, Elder Clara gonna teke care ob him too. I gotz da sperience.
All you houndies a going to da Waddle watch out fur Brudder Elwood, hab a good time, and hab safe trip.
Momma seyz we hope to meet ebbrybodie dere.

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester and the VA Beach gang