[Dailydrool] Tie Downs!!

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Fri May 15 05:46:48 PDT 2009

Well...we're off and running! Waddle Weekend is well underway and the
weather is cooperating.....sort of.  Tomorrow will be WINDY....VERY. So...if
you are bringing any sort of tent thingy please be sure to bring something
to tie it down with. Those things can be dangerous if they get loose and fly

It wouldn't hurt to keep STOMPING NO RAIN!! Let's also add, NO WIND!!!

Forecast: Saturday Early Morning showers/thunderstorms and then clearing,
near 70 degrees and WINDY (20 to 30 mph).

Sunday will be sunny and chilly (nice for the bassets, we'll need a
sweatshirt)

Auction Tonight!!! Let's Pawty!!

Melissa
Michigan Basset Rescue